You or your child identify as a member of the LGBTQIA+ community and you want support...
Finding LGBTQIA+ competent providers can be a challenge. Finding a LGBTQIA+ identifying provider with experience in parenting and intimate partner relationships can feel almost impossible.
Sarah knows what it is like to live a large portion of her life "in the closet" due to feeling like her family and friends would not understand or accept her true self. Her family wanted to be supportive, but had no one to talk to about their conflicting thoughts and feelings.
Sarah is here to support you- whether you or your child identifies as a member of the LGBTQIA+ community.
Sarah will help you understand/support you in navigating:
- Gender Identity
- Gender Expression
- Sexual Orientation/ Attraction
- Anatomical Sex
- Preferred Pronouns
- The risks of deadnaming a child
- Pride month
- Talking to your family
- Allowing your child their coming out story/timeline
- Mental health surrounding LGBTQIA+ denial and lack of acceptance
- Navigating intimate partner relationships in a safe way
- Consentual Non-Manogomy